Hot Penny Stock: LifeVantage Corporation (LFVN)
LifeVantage Corporation recently announced their financial results for the second quarter and six months ended December 31, 2011.
Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Highlights Include:
- Net revenue increased 239% to $25.3 million compared to same quarter last year;
- Operating margin doubled to 16.9% compared to 8.2% in the same quarter last year;
- Operating income grew 603% compared to the same quarter last year to $4.3 million;
- Cash and cash equivalents were $13.5 million;
- Four new directors were elected to the Board, adding significant leadership experience;
- Received approval from warrant holders for and completed a tender offer to modify certain outstanding warrants such that the Company will no longer account for these warrants as a derivative liability, which the Company believes will enable its financials to more closely reflect operating performance
For the six months ended December 31, 2011, the Company reported record net revenue of $45.4 million, compared to $13.9 million for the same period in fiscal 2011, a 226% increase. Operating income increased to $7.7 million, compared to $1.0 million in the same period last year.
The Company is raising its full year guidance for fiscal 2012. LifeVantage expects to generate revenue for the fiscal year in a range of $105 million to $115 million, compared to the previous range of $95 million to $105 million. Further, the Company expects to generate operating income for the fiscal year in a range of $13.7 million to $17.3 million, and an operating margin of 13% to 15%. The previous range of operating income was $11.4 million to $14.7 million, and an operating margin of 12% to 14%.
With numbers like these this stock is certainly one to keep an eye on. Traders have noticed as well, with volume increasing well over 1 million shares today.
About the Company:
LifeVantage, (OTCBB:LFVN), is the maker of Protandim, the Nrf2 Synergizer patented dietary supplement. LifeVantage is dedicated to visionary science that looks to transform wellness and anti-aging internally and externally with products that dramatically reduce oxidative stress at the cellular level. The Company was founded in 2003 with corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT and operations in San Diego, CA.